Welcome to Digital Turbine
- Android Interface Definition Language. It allows you to define the programming interface that both the client and service agree upon in order to communicate with each other using interprocess communication (IPC).
- Application that interacts with DT Ignite using the Ignite Services Client SDK and the Ignite Services API.
- Client ID
- Unique identifier of the client. Should be inserted as metadata in Android manifest
- Client Secret
- Unique secret passphrase assigned to the client. Used during SDK initialisation and should be stored securely
- Dynamic Preload Platform
- DT Ignite
- Dynamic Preload Platform (DPP) for Android OS which allows Mobile Network Operators to assist in the application preinstall process.
- Ignite Services API or Ignite API
- Ignite Services API is a component/feature of Ignite that permits authenticated partner applications to securely perform interactions with applications and application metadata.
- Ignite Services Client SDK
- Software library which provides a set of features to consume the Ignite Services API AIDL in a convenient and simple way.
- Interprocess communication
Back to Top ⇧