The purpose of this article is to guide publishers who want to use the DT FairBid SDK to load and display ads from Verve Group via DT FairBid mediation.
This is a six-step process:
- Create and login into your Verve Group account
- Create an app in Verve Group
- Create a placement in Verve Group for your app
- Retrieve parameters from the Verve Group dashboard
- Insert the Verve Group parameters in the DT Console
- Add the HyBid SDK to your integration
Verve Group currently supports the following ad formats:
- Rewarded Videos
Refer to Verve Group for updates on supported ad formats.
Step 1: Create and Login into your Verve Group Account
Click here, to create your Verve Group account.
Step 2: Create an App in Verve Group
Click here and follow the instructions to set up your app in Verve Group.
Step 3: Create a Placement (Zone) for your App
Click here and follow the instructions to create a placement for your app.
Step 4: Retrieve the Parameters from Verve Group
To enable Verve Group to work as an Ad Network on the DT FairBid Mediation Platform, you must obtain three parameters from your Verve Group account and later insert the details in the DT FairBid SDK integration.
Set out below are the details of what parameters are required, how and where to obtain them from the Verve Group system.
|Verve Group Parameter
|Account Auth Token
|The unique token ID of your app in the Verve Group system (for reporting)
|The ID of your app in the Verve Group system (for reporting)
|App Auth Token
|The unique token ID of your app in the Verve Group system
|The unique identifier by Verve Group for the created placement. This ID should be used as the Instance ID on the DT Console.
Alternatively, watch and listen to the video below to find out how to obtain the required parameters:
Retrieving the Account Auth Token
The Account Auth Token is referred to in the Verve Group dashboard as the Reporting API Key. To obtain this, do the following:
- Click on your login name on the top-right corner of the Verve Group dashboard
- Click Reporting API Key
The Token is automatically copied to your clipboard.
Retrieving the App ID
The App ID can be found in the URL of the app in the Verve Group dashboard.
Retrieving the App Auth Token
To retrieve the App Auth Token:
- On the Verve Group dashboard, click Apps on the left-sidebar
- Click the Edit icon next to the app for which you want to obtain the App Auth Token
- On the Edit page of the app, the App Auth Token is displayed
Retrieve the Zone ID
- In the Verve Group dashboard, click Apps on the left-sidebar
- Click on the Gear icon located to the right of the app name
- The Zone Number will appear on the right of the screen
- You may click on the to edit or copy the Zone number
Step 5: Insert Verve Group Parameters into the DT Console
To enter the parameters obtained from Verve Group and insert them into the DT Console, follow these steps.
- Sign-in to your DT account
- Select your app from the App Management window
- On the App Management page, click Mediated Networks
- Select Verve from the list
The Verve Group configuration window opens. Enter the Verve Group app credentials and set the Instance name. Instance name should be distinguishable in case you have multiple Verve Group Instances
- Click Save.
- To complete the setup, you must associate the network instance that you just created with the relevant Placement setup on the DT Console. For a detailed guide click here.
Step 6: Adding the HyBid SDK to your integration
To add the HyBid SDK go to the Supported Networks page and follow the guide while selecting the Configuration for Verve Group.