The purpose of this article is to guide publishers who want to use the DT FairBid SDK to load and display ads from Ogury via FairBid Mediation.
This is a six-step process:
- Create or login to your Ogury Account
- Create an app in Ogury
- Create a placement for your app in Ogury
- Retrieve the parameters from the Ogury dashboard
- Insert the Ogury parameters into the DT Console
- Add the Ogury SDK to your integration
Ogury currently supports the following ad formats:
- Rewarded Videos
Refer to Ogury for updates on supported ad formats.
Step 1: Create or Login to your Ogury Account
Click here, to create your Ogury account.
Step 2: Create an App in Ogury
Click here and follow the instructions to set-up your asset (app) in Ogury.
Step 3: Create a Placement for your App
Click here and follow the instructions to create a placement (Ad Unit ID) for your app.
Step 4: Retrieve the Parameters from the Ogury Dashboard
To enable Ogury to work as an Ad Network on the FairBid Mediation platform, you must obtain the following parameters from your Ogury account and later insert them into the DT Console.
Set out below are the details of what parameters are required, how and where to obtain them.
|Ogury Parameter||Reporting API version||Description|
|API Token (Account)||2.0||The unique ID assigned to your account.|
|Asset Key||Both||A unique ID assigned to your asset.|
|Ad Unit ID||Both||A unique ID assigned to your Ad Unit.|
Retrieving the API Token of your App (V2)
To obtain the API Token of your app:
- Open the Account Settings in the Ogury dashboard
- Go to the API Tokens tab
- Lookup for the Reporting API and click on the Create Token action button
- Copy the Token.
Retrieving the Asset Key of your App
To obtain the Asset Key of your app:
- From the sidebar of the Ogury dashboard, click Assets
- From the Asset List, click the Asset for which you want the Asset Key
- The Asset Key is displayed
Finding the Ad Unit ID
To find the Ad Unit ID:
- From the sidebar of the Ogury dashboard, click Assets -> Monetization Settings
- From the List of Ad Units, select the Ad Unit for which you want the Ad Unit ID
- Click the Copy icon in the Ad Unit ID column to collect your Ad Unit ID
Now that you have obtained the required parameters, you can complete the configuration of Ogury in your DT Account.
Step 5: Insert the Ogury parameters into the DT Console
To enter the parameters obtained from Ogury and insert them into the DT Console, follow these steps.
- Sign-in to your DT account.
- Select your app from the App Management window
- On the App Management page, click Mediated Networks
- Select Ogury from the list
The Ogury configuration window opens. Enter the Ogury app credentials and set the Instance name
To complete the set up, you must associate the network instance that you just created to the relevant Placement set up on the DT Console. For a detailed guide click here. Instance name should be distinguishable in case you have multiple Ogury Instances.
Step 6: Adding the Ogury SDK to your Integration
To add the Ogury SDK go to the Supported Networks page and follow the guide while selecting the Configuration for Ogury.
The app-ads.txt standard helps prevent the unauthorized selling of in-app inventory and app domain spoofing. To maximize your fill rate from Ogury, follow the instructions here to add files for Ogury as an authorized seller of your inventory.