In the Digital Turbine real-time-bidding exchange marketplace there are several pricing factors taken into consideration during winning bid calculation.
Relationship with the Publisher
- When the buyer is responsible for paying the publisher directly:
- Technology fee is charged by DT to a programmatically mediated ad network
- Ad networks should be bid with net publisher payout
- When Digital Turbine is in charge of publisher payout:
- Publisher revenue share with DT is reduced from the gross eCPM bid
There are no other types of fees and charges in this exchange marketplace!
Clearing on 1st Price Auction
DT Exchange works with 1st price auctions. A floor price is submitted to all bidders, and the winner is selected according to the highest bid price, which is also the winning price.