ACP Edge is a self-serve campaign management platform that allows advertisers to manage user acquisition campaigns within DT’s Offer Wall.
With ACP Edge advertisers are able to easily analyze results in real-time and bid on traffic according to the quality of the results generated by each country and source, all within a single dashboard.
Its flexible and customizable capabilities allow advertisers to be in full control of their optimization efforts and meet their campaign goals.
Logging In to ACP Edge
To begin setting up your campaign, navigate to the ACP Edge login page and login to your account.
Once you are logged in, the main dashboard opens.
Dashboard Menu Options
There are several options available on the left side menu.
|Add Campaign||Opens the Add Campaign window providing the options to create a new campaign on ACP Edge|
|Dashboard||Displays all existing products and campaigns that have been configured|
|Edge Reports||Opens DT Offer Wall Edge Reporting|
|[Account]||Displays your account details|
Adding a Product
To begin running your campaign, you must first add a product (app) to your ACP Edge account.
The product added is the subject of the campaign in the DT Offer Wall.
- On the ACP Edge dashboard, click Add Product
- Select the product type
For Mobile App
- Enter the name of the app from the Google Play or App Store.
You can search either by app name or by developer name.
- When you have found the app, click Save.
The new product appears in the list in the dashboard (the icon will refresh from the store every 24 hours).
- Click the three vertical buttons to either Disable a product or remove it from the list.
- Enter the Product Name
- Drag and Drop the icon for the web app
- Click Save
Adding a Campaign
Once you have added a product to the ACP Edge dashboard you must configure the campaign to associate it with the product.
- On the left-hand menu, click
You can also add a campaign from the main dashboard under the relevant product.
The Add Campaign window opens.
There are three stages to Campaign Creation:
Step 1: Campaign Setup
The window is divided into sections, complete all fields in the window, as relevant.
|General Configurations||Campaign Name||This is the campaign name, that can be passed in the [CampaignName] macro||Yes|
|Choose Product||Choose the app related to the campaign||Yes|
|Campaign Type||This depends on whether the campaign is a Web or Mobile Campaign (see below for details)||Yes|
|Start Date||Set the campaign to start on a specific date. The campaign starts automatically.||No|
|End Date||Set the campaign to end on a specific date - This ends the campaign delivery automatically.
Late conversions continue to arrive.
|Budget||Default Bid||The default payment for campaign completion, assuming the completion isn't associated to one of the micro bidding groups.||Yes|
|Lifetime Budget||The total budget of the campaign. Default = unlimited.
When the campaign reaches the budget, delivery discontinues, but late conversions continue to arrive. Therefore, you might exceed this budget.
|Daily Budget||The daily budget of the campaign. Default = unlimited.
When the campaign reaches the budget, delivery discontinues, but late conversions continue to arrive, therefore you might exceed this budget.
|Lifetime Conversion Cap||The total conversion cap of the campaign. Default = unlimited.
When the campaign reaches the conversion, delivery discontinues, but late conversions continue to arrive, therefore you might exceed this conversion cap.
|Daily Conversion Cap||The daily conversion cap of the campaign. Default = unlimited.
When the campaign reaches the conversion cap, it is not delivered! Late conversions continue to arrive, so you might exceed this conversion cap.
|Lifetime Install Cap||The total install cap of the campaign. Default = unlimited.||No|
|Daily Install Cap||The daily conversion cap of the campaign. Default = unlimited.||No|
|Dynamic Payout Enabled||Allows rewarding users a dynamic amount multiple times during a single session. Available for Survey Completion campaign type.||No|
|Campaign Customizations||Campaign Title||This is what users see on the main DT Offer Wall page as the title of your campaign||Yes|
The image users see when scrolling the campaigns. Customize the campaign icon for each campaign. Uploading an icon disables auto-update from the store and removing it re-enables it once again. Supports jpeg, png and animated .gif files.
Creative assets for the info page of your campaign to increase user engagement. For more details, click here.
|Campaign Completion Range||This impacts the complexity tag users see on Offer Wall:
Easy \ Medium \ Hard
|Campaign Complexity||This is completed automatically based on the Campaign Completion Range. The ranges are:
5 - 60 minutes
1 - 24 hours
More than 1 day
|Attribution Window||This field is for CPE campaigns - by default it is set to 60 days.
The timeframe from when the user clicks on an campaign until they complete it. It is defined by the advertiser and is used to attribute conversions to DT and reward users. Only conversions within this timeframe are considered eligible, beyond it, a conversion is rejected.
|Contact your Account Manager if you want to change the configuration.|
- Lead Generation
- User must submit their email address and/or other personal information, often for a chance of winning a gift card or a coupon.
- Survey Completion
- User must engage in market research survey. Often begins with pre-screening questions.
- Purchase/Payment Req.
- User must make a purchase, pay for a subscription or make a deposit (credit card input only and charged immediately - no other data required).
- User must create an account by signing-up through Facebook or Email - no credit card required.
- Free Trial
- User signs-up to start a free trial (includes account creation and credit card input - for later charges, once the trial period expires).
- User must complete a short quiz.
- User makes a donation.
- Download/App Install
- User is required to download the app.
- In-App Action
- User must complete a certain event within an app - e.g. reaching a certain level in a game.
To add creative assets to your campaign:
- Click the Creative Set icon or drag the assets to it
- Continue adding the assets
- Select the order of appearance of each asset
- Once you have selected your assets and the order of them, click
Creative Asset Combinations
For every campaign, you can upload up to three assets. Only one of the assets can be a video.
|Relevant Combinations||Video Guidelines||Image Guidelines|
|1 x video||Max 31 seconds||Minimum size: 300 x 250|
|1 x video + 1 x image||Minimum size: 300 x 250||Maximum file size: 50M|
|1 x video + 2 x images||Maximum file size: 50M|
|1 x image|
|2 x image|
|3 x image|
Adding a Translation
For details of the steps to take to add translations to your campaign, click the Translation tab at the top of this article.
Step 2: Tracking
- From the dropdown list, enter the name of the tracking provider
Set out below is an alphabetical list of our supported partners. Follow their instructions on how to generate the click URL required by DT:
- Mobile App Tracking by Tune
- Server-to-Server - Customized integration
- Enter the Click URL.
- Click the info button to provide you with a list of placeholders.
Remember to change the placeholder values with the actual values.
- DT Edge App ID - This is your new App ID. If you were previously running the legacy ACP system. Take this new App ID and connect it in your attribution provider’s DT integration page under the ACP Edge App ID field. This is essential to track the conversions coming from both the old and new App ID.
- Add all the steps required to complete the campaign. This is what users see on the Campaign info page.
For details of Multi-Reward Campaigns, click here.
- Click Add Step for additional steps.
Include the step description and the Action ID. Notice, Action ID is mandatory only at the final step. The Action ID is not editable for live campaigns or campaigns that were live in the past.
To ensure a positive user experience, improve campaign engagement and performance, and minimize cases of misaligned expectations between users and advertisers, click here for DT’s comprehensive guide on how to improve your campaign description
7. If applicable, click the translation icon to translate the campaign steps. For more details, click here.
8.Click the Trash icon, to delete a step.
9. When you have completed all the stages, click Next.
Step 3: Targeting
The Targeting window is divided into four sections:
- Location Targeting
- App Targeting
- Device Targeting
- Manufacturer Targeting
You can begin entering the name of the country you want to target and the details are completed. Then, select the required country.
If you want to blacklist certain countries, select all countries and then deselect the countries you do not want to include in your targeting.Worldwide appears as the default setting and therefore, all countries are targeted.
- Enter the targeting type.
This could be Whitelist or Blacklist
- Enter the name of the apps or App IDs for which targeting is intended. You can also copy paste app IDs from an Excel \ CSV file, for more convenient targeting
- By default, all apps are included and therefore, targeted.
- Click to find the device type and OS you are targeting.
- Select if the campaign is intended for Phone and Tablet under the Device Type option.
Remove as applicable.
Use the OS version slider to select the intended version for the targeting.
- When finished, click Save.
In this section you can select to either target (whitelist) or exclude (blacklist) certain device manufacturers and device models.
This provides advertisers with an additional optimization layer to bid higher for device models that deliver higher quality users and vice versa.
To Whitelist or Blacklist manufacturers:
- In the Manufacturer's section, click
- Select the required manufacturers and models
- Select the required Targeting Type - either Blacklist or Whitelist
- Click Save to complete the process es
Adding a Translation
In the Campaign Customization section, you have the option to add translations for games that have been localized in different countries.
Translating Campaign Title
In the Setup section of Adding a Campaign you can add the translation of the title of your campaign.
- To enter a translation, click the translation icon
The Campaign Title Translation window opens.
- Enter the target country for the translated campaign title
You can either select all countries and then deselect the countries you don't want or you can individually select each country that you want for the translation.
- Enter the translated name of the campaign title
Translating Campaign Steps
Translating the steps of the campaign is performed in the Tracking section of Adding a Campaign.
- Under Campaign Steps, click the translation icon
- Enter the translation for the step.
- Click until you have translated all the steps of your campaign.
- When you have finished adding the translated steps, click Next to continue the adding a campaign process.
Translating Campaign Comments
Translating the comments of the campaign is performed in the Tracking section of Adding a Campaign.
- Under Campaign Comments, click the translation icon
- The Campaign Comment Translation window opens
- Enter the translation and click
Once you have completed the steps for creating a new campaign in ACP Edge, you can review your setup summary and preview your campaign as it will appear in a live environment to end-users.
In the Preview section, advertisers can evaluate in advance the visual aspects of their campaign, by previewing both the campaign's appearance within the DT Offer Wall list and the campaign's info page.
In addition, the Preview section also includes a setup summary which allows you to review and make adjustments to your campaign targeting if needed.
Once you have completed entering the details of the new campaign, setup, tracking and targeting, click Preview to see how the campaign will be shown to end-users.
Translations do not appear in the preview!
Allows you to preview how your campaign will be presented to users who engage with the DT Offer Wall.
- Your campaign within the DT Offer Wall list (left image).
- The campaign info page (right image). Shown when a user clicks on a campaign.
The reward amount presented in this preview is unrelated to the bid set for the campaign. Reward amounts vary between apps according to the app's exchange rate.
|#||Element Name||Source||Customizable||Field Location|
||Yes||Setup --> Campaign Customization --> Custom icon|
|2.||Complexity Tag||Value in Campaign Completion Range||Only on initial setup. Once campaign is live it will adjust automatically based on average user completion time data.||Setup --> Campaign Customization --> Campaign Completion Range|
|3.||Price tag||Chosen Campaign Type||Yes, for all campaign types besides "Purchase/Payment Required"||Setup --> General Configurations --> Campaign Type|
|4.||Campaign Title||Wording of Campaign Title||Yes||Setup --> Campaign Customization --> Campaign Title|
|5.||Call to Action||Campaign Type||Depends on your defined campaign type||Setup --> General Configurations --> Campaign Type|
|6.||Campaign Steps||Wording in Campaign Steps||Yes||Tracking --> Campaign Steps|
|7.||Campaign Comment||Wording in Comment field||Yes||Tracking --> Comment|
|8.||Open Preview||View preview and change orientation and device||Display only||Preview window|
To use the Open Preview function too see how the campaign appears:
- Click Open Preview
- Under the image click the options to view the options for orientation and device
In this preview window, you can view the following details:
- Default Bid
- Lifetime Budget
- Daily Budget
In this preview window, you can view the following details of your tracking settings:
- Tracking Provider
In this preview window, you can view the following details of your targeting settings: