To mediate DT Exchange through other mediation platforms, you must ensure that you have successfully integrated the DT Exchange SDK.
If you are new to bidding we strongly recommend splitting your traffic 50/50 between waterfall and bidding for at least one week.
Our DT Exchange bidder will use this first week to learn and optimize so that you may see some fluctuations in performance during this learning period.
After a week, apps can be moved to bidding on 100% of your inventory.
Before enabling DT Exchange bidding, please ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Your DT Exchange SDK version is updated to iOS 8.0.0+
- Your app is on the relevant mediation platform; for supported networks, click here.
- The ad type is supported on the iOS version of your app. For the supported formats on different platforms, click here.
Setting Up the Bidding Placement in the DT Console
Create the new Placement IDs in your DT Console account following this guide.
- Don't use an existing waterfall Placement ID
- Choose a name that differentiates between your bidding and waterfall ad units
Enabling DT Exchange bidder in your MAX dashboard
DT Exchange SDK bidding is currently in open beta with MAX.
- Log in to your MAX account, follow this step-by-step guide.
- Activate the placement in your MAX dashboard.
- To split your traffic 50/50 between waterfall and bidding use this guide.
For Banner and MREC placements, please keep DT Exchange in your waterfall setup.
Enabling DT Exchange Bidder in your ironSource Dashboard
DT Exchange SDK bidding is currently in open beta with ironSource.
ironSource supports the following Ad Types:
Performing the Integration
Mediating DT Exchange through another mediation platform correctly requires configurations in the dashboards of both DT Exchange and the mediation platform.
For best performance, use the latest SDK version listed in this table.
Here are the instructions for each mediation platform:
Google AdMob supports the following Ad Types:
You can find all the necessary instructions to mediate DT Exchange through AdMob iOS Adapters here
You can find all the necessary instructions to mediate DT Exchange through Google Ad Manager iOS Adapters here