HTML ads on DT can be banners, medium rectangles or interstitial ads.
Creative File Types
- Animated GIFs
- DT does not support application/x-shockwave-flash
HTML Ad Markup Notes
- Ad markup should always be snippets of JS or HTML code, full documents are not accepted
- Ad markup should always be CGI escaped
- Ad markup should not be URL encoded
- DT strongly advises using secured URLs (https://) for all creatives. Should you redirect from HTTP to HTTPS, it may fail on Android and result in tracking errors.
How are Click Events Tracked on Image Ads?
The click tracking URL is fired (triggers the JS click event) when the user taps on the ad container (webView).
*How are multi ad sizes (300x50, 300x600, 320x100, 468x60) passed?
These sizes in an array of format objects via banner.format in the bid request. See example sample bid request here. To enable these sizes to your bidder, please reach out to your demand account manager.