This article guides publishers who want to use the DT FairBid SDK to load and display ads from Google Bidding via DT FairBid mediation.
To enable Google as a bidder, you must have an AdMob account to create partner bidding ad units required to enable Google bidding.
Please follow this six-step process:
- Create or log in to your AdMob Account
- Create an application and partner bidding ad unit within AdMob
- Activate Google bidding in your DT Setup
- Retrieve the parameters from the AdMob
- Insert the AdMob parameters into the DT Console
- Add the Google Mobile Ads SDK to your integration
Google bidding currently supports the following ad formats:
- Rewarded (with Google Play Services version 9.0.2+ integrated into your app)
Copy login, create an app/adding a new app, and link your app content from the AdMob integration guide.
Please add steps to create a partner bidding ad unit.
- From the AdMob homepage, click Apps and select your app.
- In the App Overview window, select Ad Units in the left navigation and click ‘Ad units.’
- Select the ad format you want
- Type in your ad unit name and click on the Partner Bidding setting
You cannot change the ad unit serving type once you create an ad unit with this setting. Additionally, ad units created without the partner bidding setting cannot be edited to include the setting.
- A new ad unit must be created to enable the pattern bidding feature required to enable Google as a bidder.
- Select Partner bidding. Once selected, only the google bidding ad unit is displayed.